Thursday 1 March 2012

Starships

Whyyyyy?

Why do let myself go out for cocktails and dancing when I have to drag my sorry behind into a tutorial first thing in the morning?

I crawled out of bed and into a cold shower to try and get my heart beating again before somehow by a miracle I managed to not only dress myself competently but also make it into uni on time.

Then the rest of the day has more or less been spent like this:

The bottom half of my face is covered in spots. Like the Black Plague.

The night before was pretty good though, I have to admit. Dinner and cocktails at Atheneaum, Margaritas at Chiquito’s and then a trip to Aurum, which was pretty good, except for the crowd.

The crowd. THE MONSTROUS CROWD. I WANTED TO ELBOW EVERYBODY IN THE RIBCAGE. You couldn’t move without accidentally winding up in some duckface’s photo, I had about 3 drinks sloshed over me (my blazer needed a wash anyway…) and having to make up an imaginary boyfriend to rebuff some sod’s attempt to pull. I WASN’T IN THE MOOD OKAY.


Blazer - H&M
Top - Topshop
Belt - New Yorker
Shorts - Primark
Shoes - Mel
Bag - Aldo via ASOS
Earrings - H&M

I did actually have a really good time thanks to the company I was with, just that people in Aurum were asking for a roundhouse kick to the face, so it was best that we left before we did something other people would regret.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to retune my eardrums.

- Diana xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment