Friday 11 May 2012

The Marine Hotel.

Jeeeeeeebus, it's been well over a month since I blogged!


I know I’m long overdue a post on what I did over the holiday and blah blah but let’s face it, when you have the attention span of a peanut it’s quite hard to get back on track doing things, so that’s kinda why I lost a good portion of my blogging mojo, and for most part, my get-out-and-do-things mojo, which is why Adventure Wednesdays is the much needed cattle prod to get me to go outside. Something about me needing  fresh air or something.





A serious contender for the Scotland's Biggest Thighs Award.
My buddy Jess, whose photos I steal. I STILL LOVE YOU.

An awkward 'I-don't-know-what-to-do-now pose'.



Dip dye jumper - Topshop
Shorts - Primark
Chuck Taylors - Office
Jacket - New Look
Jazzy hug-proof jumper bits up close.


 
I’m pretty sure when people think Scotland, they unwittingly think Stonehaven. Rolling green, castles, cliffs, horses in tartan blankets, fried things. It’s all here! I spent the day in wicked company, climbing all over things and exploring, getting covered in 18th century mold with crashing waves in the background, and in times like that, you can't help but think life is pretty amazing sometimes.

- Diana xxx

1 comment:

  1. AGREED. loving on this post. adventure wednesdays are the best wednesdays of all xxx

    ReplyDelete